Recipe for (Semi) Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan (I use a 5 quart size) on medium-high.
3. Saute onion with chicken, Adobo, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning until onion is softened and chicken thoroughly cooked, for about 15 minutes. I like to add half of the seasonings now and then half with the cream of mushroom soup. You can add it all now though.
4. Add cream of mushroom soup and incorporate thoroughly.
5. Add frozen vegetables and heat all the way through, about 10 minutes.
6. Scoop the chicken pot pie filling onto a place and top with one square of baked puff pastry.