Salvaging a Microwave with a Broken Tray
I ordered the part, not sure if it would actually fit or not, but figured it was worth a shot. The part was approximately $30 all in, and a new microwave would have been $200. While I waited for it to arrive, I looked in the owner’s manual again and found out that the reason I couldn’t locate the correct part online was because the part number in the manual had a typo of extra characters inserted. As soon as I received the part, I opened the box and tried it out. It was exactly the right part, a perfect fit, and we’re super happy to have a fully functional microwave again.